Our website www.XazurPAY.com and its subdomains, “Our Site” places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality, functioning website to both subscribers and non-subscribers alike by enabling us to better understand how you use it. These statistics are not tied to any particular user or subscriber but are anonymous. They allow us to optimise our website over time and track the impact of any changes we make.
- Definitions and interpretation
“Cookie” means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site; “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data.
- Information about us
- Our Site is owned and operated by XazurPAY.com
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for advertising services, website use analytics, performance, and functionality and to allow sharing of pages on social networks. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site,
- Analytics Cookies
- it is important for us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies
- Functionality Cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies
- it is important for us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. [Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.]
- Third Party Cookies
- Persistent Cookies
- any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those, which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies
- any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
- For more details of the personal data that we collect and use, the measures we have in place to protect personal data, your legal rights, and our legal obligations,
please contact us at info@.xazurpay.com